1.5 million people live in Munich. During the two weeks of Oktoberfest, 6.5 million tourists come through this city!
For first-timers it can be quite daunting. Your Oktoberfest Experience is made for you to get the most out of your first fest.
You book a hotel and we'll take care of your Oktoberfest Experience tour with reserved tables.
The Oktoberfest Experience
Experience Oktoberfest and Munich's rich beer history at its finest on the famous Oktoberfest Experience! Learn the history of both the city and the autumn festival while enjoying Bavarian food and drink in central Munich and at the festival grounds.
The day starts with a traditional Bavarian breakfast (beer included of course!) in the city center where you will meet your guide for the day. Then make your way through Munich to the world’s largest inner-city beer garden where you learn more about beer, beer gardens and cellars. Along the way you taste different types of popular beers in Bavaria.
Arrive at the much-awaited Oktoberfest grounds and bypass the crowds to your reserved tables – complete with assorted Bavarian meats & cheeses. Take some photos with the lederhosen clad waiters and enjoy typical fest fare 2 liters of beer and a half-roasted chicken.
The Oktoberfest grounds have much more than beer and food to offer as your guide will tell you – make sure to take in the sights on the ferris wheel and then ask your guide where the Toboggan is – you’ll be sure to laugh when you see it.
Check out the Day-Of-Tour page for more details
Your Experience includes:
- A traditional Bavarian breakfast of Weisswurst, Brezn (pretzel), and Weissbeer
- A visit to the largest inner-city beer garden in the world, enjoy a complimentary half liter of beer from a wooden keg
- Skip the long lines and head directly to reserved tables in one of the best tents at the Oktoberfest
- A half roast chicken and 2 liters of beer at the Oktoberfest served at your leisure
- Bavarian Brotzeit platter of cold cut meat and cheeses for each table
- A professional and exclusive tour of Munich, Oktoberfest, and the best beer garden. A day full of boozy history, fun facts and a great experience
Which tent should I choose?
Depending on which day you choose to go on tour and the current availability you can choose from the infamous Hofbräu, Tradition or Löwenbräu Festzelt (Tents).
- Hofbräu - The second biggest and most famous of the tents in the world. Decorated with hops, 10,000 seats, 2 balconies and a one of a king atmosphere it is the epitome of the modern Oktoberfest tent.
- Tradition - A hidden gem at Oktoberfest. Celebrate Oktoberfest like in the olden days. At the "Oide Wiesen" (Traditional Oktoberfest) you get even more history with traditional dancing, rides and stone mugs (Maß).
- Löwenbräu - The Lions brew. One of the iconic tents of Oktoberfest with its lion atop its 37 meter (121 ft) tower.
Show me more info on the tents
It pays-off to book early!
Early bird: Nov. 1 - Feb. 29, Euro 129
Normal bird: Mar. 1 - May 31, Euro 149
Late bird: Jun. 1 - Aug. 31, Euro 169
The worm: Sep. 1 - Oct. 5, Euro 199
Sat. and Sun. tours +20 Euros
IMPORTANT! Due to the nature of this tour, cancellations are not possible since non-refundable reservations are made in the beer gardens and Oktoberfest tents.
Please note that due to the nature of our tour and the traditional venues visited we DO NOT allow Stags/Bachelor, Hen/Bachelorette Parties on The Oktoberfest Experience Tour.