1.5 million people live in Munich. During the two weeks of Oktoberfest, 6.5 million tourists come through this city!
For first-timers it can be quite daunting. Your Oktoberfest Experience is made for you to get the most out of your first fest.
You book a hotel and we'll take care of your Oktoberfest Experience tour with reserved tables.
The Oktoberfest Experience
Experience Oktoberfest and Munich's rich beer history in it's fullest on the famous Oktoberfest Experience! Learn the history of both the city and the autumn festival while enjoying Bavarian food and drink in central Munich and at the festival grounds.
Check out the Day-Of-Tour page for more details
Your Experience includes:
- A traditional Bavarian breakfast of Weisswurst, Brezn (pretzel), and Weissbeer
- A visit to the largest inner-city beer garden in the world, enjoy a complimentary half liter of beer from a wooden keg
- Skip the long lines and head directly to reserved tables in one of the best tents at the Oktoberfest
- A half roast chicken and 2 liters of beer at the fest served at your leisure
- Bavarian Brotzeit platter of cold cut meat and cheeses for each table
- A professional and exclusive tour of Munich, Oktoberfest, and the best beer garden. A day full of boozy history, fun facts and a great experience
Elevate your Experience to the next level!
Munich and Bavaria has more to offer than just beer and Oktoberfest. Book a tour of the sights close to Munich for the day before your Oktoberfest tour!
Best Tip from last years guests:
Book a Bavarian Experience for day 1, Oktoberfest Experience on day 2, and rest on day 3 from effects of day 2 (or a leisurely city walking tour)
It pays-off to book early!
Early bird: Nov. 1 - Feb. 29, Euro 129
Normal bird: Mar. 1 - May 31, Euro 149
Late bird: Jun. 1 - Aug. 31, Euro 169
The worm: Sep. 1 - Oct. 5, Euro 199
Sat. and Sun. tours +10 Euros
IMPORTANT! Due to the nature of this tour, cancellations are not possible since non-refundable reservations are made in the beer gardens and Oktoberfest tents.
Please note that due to the nature of our tour and the traditional venues visited we DO NOT allow Stags/Bachelor, Hen/Bachelorette Parties on The Oktoberfest Experience Tour.