Join us on our original and most social tour, the perfect blend between actual beer tour with historical information and Europe’s famous pub crawls.
The Classic Pedal & Pints Experience
- Adults 4 Hour Bike Tour
See the best Munich highlights in a single day!
The Pedal & Pints discount is quite possibly the best deal you’ll have stumbled upon while searching for things to do in Munich!
You’ll get the best of two worlds on the best tours in their respective categories. Munich is full of history, beautiful sights, and amazing beer!
It would be a terrible shame to leave without experiencing the best we have to offer!
We’ll make sure that happens for you in one single day while still being gentle on your wallet.
What do I get?
You are getting two city tours for a discounted price which will include, but is not limited to:
A city bike tour with Mike’s Bike Tours
- Includes a bike, tour guide, further discounts on bike rentals & various restaurants and cafes.
- A fun-packed tour with entertaining and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Marienplatz, Glockenspiel, Hofbräuhaus, Max Joseph Platz, Odeonsplatz, Residenz, English Gardens, Chinese Tower, Surfers and more…
A beer tour with Size Matters Beer Tour
- Up to 4 beer gardens/halls (weather dependent)
- 1.5 liters of free beer included
- A beautifully balanced tour of history, fun, and beer!
Prizes to be won on both tours!
Mike’s Bike Tours Classic Bike Tour starts at 2:30 p.m. underneath the old town hall. Your bike tour includes the cost of your bike, helmet (if so desired), tour guide and an incredible tour of Munich’s top sightseeing highlights.
See and learn about:
- The Munich city center
- Odeonsplatz and the Beer Hall Putsch
- About one third of the English Garden
- The Isar River
- The beautiful Peace Angel Monument
- The Maximilianeum
- The Volksbad, Lukas Kirche and the Deutsches Museum
Two hours into the tour you’ll stop at the second largest beer garden in the world for some food and beverages of your choosing! This tour usually costs €31 per person
Please Note: The Pedal and Pints Tour runs at 2:30 p.m. from April 1st till Sept. 20. For group bookings of 6+ please email us.
The Size Matters Beer Tour meets at the Euro Youth Hotel Bar, which is a three-minute stroll from the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) at 6:45 p.m.
The tour includes:
- Up to 4 beer gardens, beer halls, bars & cellars
- 1.5 liters of free beer
- a historical yet fun and entertaining beer tour
- Traditional Bavarian food available
- A legendary after-party with a trophy give away
- and an amazing beer tour!
For easy navigation home, we end the tour (about 11 p.m.) near the main train station. Our extensive experience has taught us tourists can’t navigate well on beer…who knew?!
This tour usually costs €23 per person.
Please Note: This tour only runs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evening.